Hi Sue

You don’t need a custom garter pattern; just use an edging pattern that you
like.  Make two copies of it, trim one very close to the footside pins and
place it over the other copy so that there is one line of ‘footsie’ pins
down the middle.  Omit or blank out every other one of those and work so that
you get a line of honeycomb holes down the middle.

Brenda

> On 19 Jan 2016, at 22:58, Sue Harvey <2harv...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can find a pattern for a wedding Garter in Bucks
Point, it's my favourite lace and I want to make one for my granddaughter for
her wedding in December

Brenda in Allhallows
paternos...@appleshack.com
www.brendapaternoster.co.uk