Helen Ulrich says:

Jenny,

I too have seen all of the books being posted recently.  Most of them seem to
be from European lace makers.

I agree with what you say and will do my part.  Perhaps someone with more
knowledge of international copyright laws could notify the moderators for the
lace group that is posting these books.

We all have to agree (that uses FaceBook) that Pinterest and/or FaceBook is not
helping our designers situation on copyright.  Putting up photos of what you
like in your Pinterest folder seems private enough - your own collection of
what you see on the internet that you like, right?  ....but that private file
is shared by everyone and there are copyright infringements all over ...
Pinterest is not a friend to designers of any type.  Even my first bookmark
that I designed is on a Pinterest website.

Susie Johnson
Morris, IL.