I'd been too busy to notice but yes, the list is very quiet at the moment - I hope that's because everyone is too busy making lace to talk about it

I finished the tape lace snail I started on New Year's Day a couple of week's ago, but haven't had time to take it off the pillow yet or to mount last year's lace project :-( It's getting close to the start of the gardening season so by the time I've mounted those pieces I probably won't start a new lace project until autumn.

Beth
Cheshire, UK

I'm hoping it's just quiet because I'm not getting any either!

Catherine Barley
UK

Catherine Barley Needlelace
www.catherinebarley.com

Subject : [lace] Quiet list

Is the list very quiet or am I just not getting mail?

Ann
UK