Oh Hi! I am new to this list but spring is coming and we are having lambs
soon! I try to do some lace around midnite and then the cats want
attention!😂😂I am working on Torchon Proficiency Journal offered by IOLI
! Challenge! I love doing lace but am lonely in Kansas! At least my
granddaughter is interested!!! 😍

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 26, 2016, at 1:20 PM, Beth Marshall <b...@capuchin.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I'd been too busy to notice but yes, the list is very quiet at the moment -
I hope that's because everyone is too busy making lace to talk about it

> I finished the tape lace snail I started on New Year's Day a couple of
week's ago, but haven't had time to take it off the pillow yet or to mount
last year's lace project :-(
> It's getting close to the start of the gardening season so by the time I've
mounted those pieces I probably won't start a new lace project until autumn.