Oh dear Alex, I was just gathering my courage to try the 140--LOL.  More
lessons are needed before I attempt 240!!  No doubt fairy hair would make very
fine lace indeed but I don't own that skill set now.  Thanks Malvary--I had
forgotten about Grey Rabbit & I do have those patterns.  Between resizing &
the ILL library ladies, something will surely develop.  In the meantime, I've
made quite a number of Joan Brash's needlelace flowers & appliqued them on a
seam for a light & frilly effect.  My goal is to have a bit of my own lace on
each CQ block.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA

Sent from my iPad