Devon, it's great to receive your email for the first time in ages!  Your
messages have been going to my Junk mailbox due to the email wars, and I miss
reading some of them, as well as Jeri's.  My gmail account is my secondary
email account, and checking both accounts is no problem,  I find.

I suggest that some of our aol and yahoo members consider getting  a free gmail
account for Arachne messages and perhaps other mail lists.

Ruth Lyon
>From Iowa on a rainy pre-spring day

Sent from my iPhone