Finally I got a digest today and I noticed that the first email in the digest
was sent six days ago.Yes, Jeri, we do need more postings to keep the digests
popping up.
You mentioned the Spring issue of the Bulletin. Mine has yet to arrive!  I
hope it is not as long as some of the past few issues have been in coming.  I
know my convention entry from last year is being featured because the editor
sent me a copy of the page for approval.  I am not going to mention it to my
hubby as last time he got more anxious about it arriving late than I did.
 Every day he would go to the mail box across the street and come back and
complain about it not being there.  For those folks who are not members of
IOLI, you can see the visor I made (which didn't place), at the bottom of my
Milanese gallery on my website www.jblace.com
I did receive an email from the convention registrar this week, and do have my
class with Holly Van Sciver in Lester Beds.  I do hope that she is able to
complete the ostrich picture that I want to make.  What classes did everyone
else get?

My guild, Silvergate Lacers, who meet in Rancho Sante Fe, near San Diego have
all been working on bobbin lace flowers.  We are assembling a banner of
colorful flowers and insects to hang at the back of the booth that we will
share with two other lace guilds at the San Diego County Fair.  The fair
lasts for the month of June, and just into July, and we hope to have
demonstrators there almost every day that the fair is open. I got tired of
making flowers and have been working on a needlelace dragonfly.  Got lots of
compliments this morning when I took it to my knitting group for show and
tell. What are your lace guilds doing these days?
Come on folks, have you any questions or reports to send to us, don't send it
all to FaceBook.
Janice  Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com