Hi fellow Arachnids,

The magazines I subscribe to are; Lace  and the Young Lacemaker (both from the
Lace Guild, UK) and Lacemaking (the magazine of the Lace Society, UK) with
articles, book reviews, patterns & news from the world of lace. The  Lace
Express  with patterns and eye candy but no articles at all. Vuelta y Cruz
which is brilliant as it helps my Spanish study as it is written in Spanish
and English. This has articles on lace, patterns as well as series of lessons
for a particular type of lace. And lastly but not least OIDFA which lacks the
frequent patterns found in the others but which has more internationally wide
ranging articles than the others. All of them have things to offer which are
useful to lace makers.

I know it seems a lot, but I share with my best friend who is also a lace
maker ;-)

Happy lace making (and lace-reading)

Joepie, East Sussex, UK, where spring has sprung at last. The temperatures are
rising nicely and we have had a couple of really nice (dry) days. HURRAY!

I have just joined OIDFA so I am looking forward to getting their
publication.  Other than that I read the IOLI Bulletin and the Piecework.
Liz, Raleigh, NC