Joepie, East Sussex, UK

From: Anna Binnie
Sent: 07 May 2016 00:46

I would like to comment on Jane's comment. I believe that membership of
many Lace Guilds is down and that there are fewer members willing to
take on the role of 'running' things.<......................

Those of us post retirement age have a heap of issues to deal with
starting with our own health, family members health and need for our
assistance and in general spreading ourselves amongst all the community
groups many of us are involved with.

Sadly I have no solutions BUT I think that we collectively can come up
with local solutions and it will be these that will inspired others.

Anna in a sunny Sydney where Autumn is trying hard to arrive.