I have arranged for us to have a table at the Teacher Showcase on Monday at
7:00 pm at the IOLI convention.  Please bring any Christmas or Bookmark
exchange samples you would be willing to display on the Arachne table to the
showcase.  I will keep an eye on things but remember to come and collect them
before you leave the ballroom.  I have a couple of bookmarks and need to dig
out my Christmas cards if they are handy and not stored in the roof.
I doubt the ballroom will have wi-fi available but we will have slips of paper
with the information on how to sign up for any newbies.  If you have
something that you think is important that should be on the sign on the table,
please send it to me privately so I can assemble the information together.  I
will print up the arachne patterns for display.
I am still working on the luncheon as the hotel may be able to do something
for us.  News of that when I hear back from the co-hosts.
Janice

 Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com