I am proposing a contemporary lace exhibit to a small museum. The exhibit
will consist of only art made with bobbin lace and needle lace. I have
always loved the work of Ros Hills. In particular, I like her pieces
pictured in the Pat Earnshaw book called Needlelace. part of the Merehurst
Embroidery Series. The works pictured are "I am woman" and "Summer in
India".
Does anyone have contact information for Ros Hills or for someone who might
own one of her works, especially the location of the two works I mentioned.
Devon Thein