I have been trying to get something set up for us to meet but here we are a
week away and I have not been successful.  I never heard back from the hotel.

I suggest that we meet at the food court in the Mall, which is supposedly
available over a pedestrian walkway attached to the hotel, on Monday lunch at
noon.  Hopefully we can take over an area there and be together.  At least
we can purchase what we might like to eat or take your lunch over there.  We
can do our free raffle if anyone brings items for donation.
Sorry we were not able to get something arranged at the hotel.Janice Janice
Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com