Over recent weeks I have become very unhappy about some candle holders I
bought and used several years ago but they have tarnished very badly so have
discarded them but taken out my pieces of lace and stored for safekeeping and
will find another use for those in the future.  I used one of the circular
patterns from one of Christine Springettes books.  Hers was for a posy holder,
I believe, a torchon piece with fans, spiders and ground stitches so nothing
too challenging but quite fine thread and I am happy with my work.
One thing that really pleased me was I spent some time checking which was the
right and which the wrong side of the lace and struggled to find my joins, so
you can imagine my delight
I think these pieces were made close to our 40th wedding anniversary so almost
8 years ago but I do feel that my lacemaking is slower due to my back, hands
and wrist problems but I get there in the end anyway which is what counts.
Sue T
Dorset UK

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]