Greetings, all -

Since I needed to go to JoAnn's anyway (the nearest is in Paramus, NJ) the
discussion about the paisley and spider fabric prompted me to go this
morning.

The bolt was already almost empty!  I bought 2.5 yds, and while the regular
price was $9.99/yd there is a 30% off sale.  What you can't tell from the
picture of the design in the download is the background color used for the
fabric, which is a warm light tannish color, making it a very attractive
fabric, even if like me you don't like spiders!

It will make a great looking pillow bag.

Regina Haring
Metro Chapter IOLI
Nanuet, NY

That's great!!!  Size limitations suggest a quilt design!  Most spectacular