Avital, Jeri and I have been trying to figure out why my emails that appear in
the digest form always have a capital A at the end of my sentences. I thought
it was because I was a touch typist and always did a second space at the end of
a sentence without thinking.  Finally this morning Avital told me when I am
composing an email to change to plain text.  In Yahoo mail it was not easily
apparent on how to do that, but she found that at the bottom of my compose
email page, there are two little  >> that I can click on and this changes my
text to plain text.  I don't like the look of it and I will try to remember to
do it each time I write to Arachne.  This is a test for the next digest to see
if it works.  It might help Alice and Lyn as their emails come with funny
characters in the digest.
Janice
 Janice Blair Murrieta, CA,
www.jblace.com