I know the question was at 30 June but I was not with my desktop and no one
could helpme with Arachne address and I want to share my view about
Teneriffe.

T tried to reply by Devon email but it not appear, so.

I want to say that there are researchers that use for Teneriffe Lace a
special category. Embroidered lace (encaje bordado):.when we make the
pattern of lace with a needle in a basis or warp. We can use a net, like
filet, or a radial warp, like for for nanduti, soles de maracaibo, tenerife
lace, rosetas canarias ...

Carolina used the expression " lace craft". I was searching such kind of
expression. Since few years I have contact with Teneriffe Lace and I think
that it becomes just this : a needlelace craft. At the olds XIX and begin of
XX century  it was not, but the time goes and forgetfullness happened and
Teneriffe Lace becomes a handcraft or a needlelace craft.

And is  like a lace craft ( good, beautifull and so on ... or not) that
people works this technique textile nowadays. Teneriffe Lace I make is like
it was early XX century, therefore draws attention.

Thanks, Carolina also for the "rule" or comprehension that to be lace a
minimum of 50% of threads have to be drawn out.

Elizabeth H Correa

 <http://www.rendasol.org.br/> www.rendasol.org.br