I think I remember a post on Arachne a while back about a textile exhibit at
the V&A until the autumn, which had some lace trimmed items? Or possibly at
another London venue.
I unexpectedly have to go to London one Saturday in September & could have a
few hours free to go & see it, but my computer is broke and I can't find the
message/ search the archive for it - if someone remembers this & still had
details of the exhibition please forward to me privately.
Thanks
Beth