It is with a very heavy heart  I have to tell you in January  2016  My very
dear friend Sallie Owenby  had a  very tragic

accident  , This has been a very long and winding road  and ongoing recovery ,
Sallie needs lots of prayers now.

I am sure  Sallie will be in all our thoughts  as you read this.

Sallie and I  organised the  Arachne Christmas Card Exchange ,  Sallie loved
the Christmas Card Exchange , So I am going to continue to organise it in
Sallie's honour .

The children are back at school and hope you will be looking at your books to
find a piece of lace or ornament for the 2016  Christmas Card exchange
,Christmas seems to creep up upon us !!!!!!

If you would like to join this years Christmas Card Exchange for 2016

Please send your name and address,

The number of partners you would like ,  either home or worldwide   to me at
:-

janettheak...@hotmail.com

Time Line for this years exchange is

By 30th of September  Please send me your name ,address  and number exchange's
you would like .  Home or worldwide

By 15th October I will send out your partner (s)

By 1st of December   Please  send out your cards .

Before you send your cards lace/Ornament to your partner please take a picture
and send it to  Jenny Brandis who will upload them to her website  dedicated
to all our lace exchanges   to :-

je...@brandis.co.au  Does a great presentation  and is happy to do this for
us.

If you are new to Arachne Card Exchange  you  make a piece of lace or Ornament
and put in or attach to a card ,

It is a lovely surprise to see  receive the card(s) , Also to see all the
exchanges on Jennys website , were you can see

all previous years  lace/Ornaments  , for idea's and inspiration

Take Care

Janet

Janet  in East Yorkshire  UK      janettheak...@hotmail.com   for sign ups

Jenny in Aus              je...@brandis.com.au      for sending pictures of
your cards etc.

 and jenny website   at
www.brandis.com.au/arachne<http://www.brandis.com.au/arachne>. for previous
Christmas Card Exchanges.

Arachne Card Exchange Index - Brandis<http://www.brandis.com.au/arachne>
www.brandis.com.au
Books used in past Exchanges updated 24 June 2016 . 2016 Bookmark Exchange on
this site 2015 Arachne Card Exchange on this site 2015 Bookmark Exchange on
this site