You need a glue that will stick to metal and glass. Check the details on
your available super glues to find the right one.
Alice in Oregon -- where the weather has cooled to autumn temperatures.Â
Nicer than roasting but I hate to see summer end.
On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:26 AM, David C COLLYER
<[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Friends,
Over the years I have found the best dividing pins to be ordinary
sewing needles with a middle sized bead glued on the top.
I recently broke my second last one and tried making new ones but
when I used the acid free craft glue it didn't hold. Could someone
please tell me what glue they would recommend?
I also use these for the occasional bit of pricking in a tight spot.
Many thanks
David in Ballarat, AUS
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/