Good morning from down under!

I have been looking for a potted biography of Gertrude Whiting to go as a
preamble to the collection of pictures I have of her bobbin collection.  I
can get details of birth etc. but not a little "essay" about her life.

Is there a source out there that anyone can point me to please?

After years (and years) the first draft of my Antique English Lace Bobbin
Dictionary is complete and gone for editing.  It will NOT be published in
hard copy, but hopefully on a web page in the public domain.  It is quite
close to 200 pages, but a lot of that is pictures.

I am hoping that with the dictionary there will be an illustrated collectors
guide too (not values) but illustrations of bobbins following the Freemans
index.  I plan to migrate all my articles to the same page (not sure yet if
that will work)

Do not get too excited.  It will take time for it to appear on the net.
(fair amount of time I think)  I will be certain to let you know when it  is
up.

Feeling good (!) as anyone who has finalized a long term project will know.

Lots of thanks to lots of you good people.

Brian