Hi fellow spiders
I'm writing to publicly than Gon and her team of lace teachers and designers who over the last 2 years have produced an edging pattern, pricking and instructions every week! This is a mammoth effort and the results cover every type of continuous lace from beginner to advanced. Today she published her 100th and final pattern.

I have looked forward to visiting her page every week for my little treat. I've decided to make all 100 but where to start?

If you are interested the page is

 http://www.kloskant.com/uk/index-uk.html

I am so grateful that there is such a generosity of spirit within the lace community that individuals are prepared to pay for a web page and make the time to produce patterns and working diagrams whose main purpose is to educate lacemakers where ever they live.

Thank you Gon

from Anna in a very wet Sydney on the other side of the planet from Amsterdam