i live in the desert in southern Nevada USA and at the most humid we get to
about 45%.  we only get 12" of rain each year (mostly within two months).
 storing threads like linen (and cotton) is a challenge so i mostly use
silk and when i need the others, i only order what i need so i don't have
to "store" too much.  i have not had any difficulty with cotton so far and
the silk seems to "not care".  i think the advice for wrapping is awesome.
 we have grit from the winds stirring the grit from the area is a
troublesome consideration for me.  i like plastic bags for protection from
this, but they rot easily and have to be replaced.  in the dryer climes, i
just open the bags up for a month and replace them.  this might not compare
to your area.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: X Stitching - Subversive cross stitch "Good morning, I see my
assassins have failed" #thirddaughterrestlessdaughter:]