Before the weekend, I requested information about lace to be seen in
Norway and asked whether there is a national lace organization in that
country.
There have been no replies.  Before this gets lost too low  in the recent
mails portion of our archives, would someone please write  from a non-AOL
account something that will alert people to this request?

The letter I sent is here, dated November 17th:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html

Perhaps it should be noted that I do have comprehensive information about
the embroideries made in Norway and about regional folk costumes.   However,
that does not help with this special request of interest in metal and
metallic laces both old and new.  People to meet?   Museum collections to
visit?
 Lace days or group lace  meetings?  National lace group?

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center