I received my lace exchange card and very pretty lace yesterday, as I
haven’t yet begun to hang any of our christmas decorations I am currently
displaying the card compete with lace on my door for now but it will be added
to the red door curtain I made to hang all my growing collection of lace.
I did thank my partner Susan Brooks privately, she also lives in the UK and it
is the first time we have exchanged.

Thank you to Susan for my lace, Jenny who will display the image on her
website in due course and Janet Theaker for organising the exchange.

Sue T
Dorset UK