Many years ago I was in contact with a few of you. are you still around?
You may remember I studied bobbins there for a week. can't remember when!

I understand that Wardown Park is closed for refurbishing and I presume that
the collection is in store or other disarray.

I have a written (email) to the Museum a couple of times enquiring about the
"Richard Dillingham  -  Transported bobbin", a picture of which appears in
Alice-May Bullocks book (Page 95. name spelt incorrectly). Lace and Lace
Making .

If in fact any of you volunteers do have a personal contact that might be
able by:

1.       Confirming its existence, possibly from the accession register? And

2.       Personally chat to someone about my request for back and front
photographs (so we can see "all" the inscription) for academic publication.

I have written the article on him now and only used the Bedford Museum
(Higgins) photograph in it, but I think it would be great if I could include
the Wardown Park picture too, especially as they have been so kind to me
over the years.

A voice from the past.  It will be nice to hello to you again.  Smile.

Brian