I've gone to the IOLI website but I don't understand how the convention works.
The registration form tells me to sign up for certain times: all day MTRF, AM
MTRF, PM MTRF, W half day, W full day.

However, the only list of classes that I can see just gives a list of teachers
and their subjects without mentioning at what times the classes are offered.
Do the teachers just stand in a classroom for 6 hours every day with students
randomly wandering in and out, some just showing up for half a day on Wednesday
and others staying in one place the whole week?

Julie Shalack, Laurel MD USA