Thank you all for solving my problem!  After viewing Lorelei's diagrams & pg
147 of Practical Skills, I understand what tripped me up.  I had Idrija on the
brain--where each successive passive is used as the weaver following a
temporary pin.  That didn't work with 6 prs in which one pair was gimp.  The
Lorelei & Cook diagrams are like the turns used for the MJ salamandre & I
failed to recognize the connection.  Tunnel vision here!  Malvary, I do like
your ten stick idea as it would be quick to work & perhaps less likely that I
would get confused about what pair to use next.  Thanks for saving me from
myself ladies!   Sincerely , Susan Hottle USA

Sent from my iPad