Hello,

The book is Flanders Lace by Mary Niven. Batsford editor

I ever made this lace.

Sof from France with snow

Le 08/01/2017 à 18:26, celticdreamweave a écrit :
I have a pattern for an edging that I have had for years. The edging has cats.
I don't know where the pattern came from. The page number is 96. The pattern
XXIX. Takes 56 pairs. It says ( see diagram 64 for working diagram ). I would
love to have the working diagram but I don't where to find it. This pattern was
published at least 16 years ago if not longer. I hope someone can find it for
me or knows where the pattern came from.Thank you!Sherry

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone