Has anyone had any experience with this new thread?  Aurifil 50 is my go to
thread if it calls for Egyptian 60, as it has more hand, feels more like
linen.  So a size 80 of the same stuff is a welcome addition.  Anyone know the
wraps?  It’s not in Threads for Lace 6, and there are no appendices listed
on Brenda Paternoster’s site.  I will be purchasing some next time I order
threads from my Aurifil stockist, but that may be a while.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where we had less than 3”, 7.5 cm of
snow yesterday.  Cold, lots of sun today, always a very welcome albeit rare
phenomenon.  Tomorrow may be shorts weather again.