Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:55 PM
To: Nancy Neff
Cc: Arachne
Subject: Re: [lace] Lace: Point ground laces

The angles of the samples are anywhere from about 33 to 68, sometimes in
the same piece! Some of this might be due to distortion of the samples
between being made in 1789 and being mounted on acid-free board in the
1970s or 1980s at the Library of Congress. Or the prickings might have been
distorted by having been copied a number of times - or from the snippet of
lace they made the pricking from.
-Karen