Thank you all for your wonderful replies to my question about dog patterns. A
good friend, who is also owner and training director of my dog's daycare and
school, is going through an increasingly difficult time. I thought it would be
good to make her a small something.

Given my own health challenges I am not sure what I would be able to achieve
hence my including blackwork in my question. I suspect that I would use your
suggestions as input and then make it up as I go along which has always been my
preferred method. For any of you remember my infamous survey last year, I have
zero visualisation ability so I do need a starting point. I will keep looking.

Regards, Helen

(Suffering from a cold while sitting on the beach on the west coast of mainland
Canada)