Thanks Jean!  I saw the Belleville book online but would need to request it
from IOLI library to see if it has historical info.  I just stumbled upon the
Vermeer site & the Chrysanthemum reference.  I only knew about Withof &
'sGravenmoer so this was a surprise that there might be an additional
Holland-origin lace.  My Grandmother's family was from The Hague.  Too much
lace to learn in one lifetime!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA

Sent from my iPad