Hello again spiders,

At the time of the preparation for writing the Guide and Dictionary, I also
mentioned my digital (and actual) collection of what I am calling my
"Continental Bobbin Collection".  As I am  poorly educated in this area of
bobbins I asked for a volunteer who may sort or classify them into
countries, then we could put them on the net (hopefully)

In fact I have them already sorted into countries to my level of knowledge,
but I am sure there are E and O.

There was one person who did volunteer, but because of the volume of work
that the  above web publications involved, I must clearly have ignored them
(for which I apologise)

If someone is interested in this project, I will happily send them my
current resources on a USB and if a worthwhile collection for sharing;
knowledge/education comes about, then I will happily try and get it up on
the web.  Frankly I do not want my name on any such outcome, so it will be
all "yours" !

BTW Arachne members have indeed contributed over the years to this
collection.  Many thanks to them.  I would like their generosity
acknowledged by a web publication if we can.

With special apologies to the original volunteer.

Brian

brid...@bigpond.com