Hi Jeri

The exercise on the characters was interesting and my experience was the same
as the other UK results. The comment about Arachne being trusted and used by
many who do not trust facebook etc. applies to me as well, and as the comment
has been made I am obviously not the only one. Perhaps those members who are
comfortable with using all the other sites would remember that some of us do
not have the confidence in using them and will only be reading what they post
on Arachne.

I am more than happy with Arachne and my thanks to all those who are keeping
it going and who have have kept it going in the past. It is a wonderful and
reliable resource.

Alex