Lace art by Agnes Herczeg is also surprisingly affordable.
I had already realized this while researching the contemporary lace show I
am curating at the Hunterdon Art Museum in New Jersey, when I was contacted
by a man looking for an anniversary gift for his wife for the " lace"
anniversary. They always buy a work of art in the anniversary year
substance. I made a few suggestions and he really liked Agnes's work. He
contacted her and I think the work he liked was unavailable. Instead she
made a special work referencing things tha were important to his wife. It
is lovely.
Devon