I agree Nancy and hope so too.

ttfn Jacqui

On 07/09/2017 07:55, N.A. Neff wrote:
Dear fellow spiders,

I haven't, nor am I signed up to participate in the card exchange, so I
don't have a horse in this race. From an outside perspective, however, I
suggest that "hijacked" is a really loaded word, and maybe should be
avoided.

There's probably been some extensive confusion rather than malice at the
root of the problem. I've been impressed by the kindness and goodwill
universally shown by the participants on Arachne, and would be really sorry
to see some confusion and misunderstanding cause unhappiness and discord
among us.

I hope this perspective helps. Maybe there could be some (civil, please!)
emails among the three people most involved to sort this out?

Blessings on you all,

Nancy
usually in Connecticut US, but gallivanting right now.