Hi I am just back from holiday and would like to thank everyone for the
support shown to me and explain whilst I am not hosting  the Christmas Card
Exchange this year,  I have not declined to do the exchange , This year I have
not had the option, Lin jumped in with both feet and pulled the rug from under
me . Whilst I know it should not be taken for granted  I do the exchange it
would have nice to receive a mail from Lin , But I had to read like everyone
else.  Which is not nice.

Last Year was the best year ever 122 cards, This is my first post on the
matter after I have just arrived back from holiday .

I just wanted to put my side of the story forward.

Once again take care

Janet.