Hi,

We frequently are gifted by the estates of deceased Guild members where
we find small samples of lace in various techniques.

We have decided to incorporate these small pieces in the 'cut-out'
cards, three-fold I think they are called.  The lace can either be
stitched or secured by other means, to the card, packed in cellophane
envelopes and sold at our Guild trading table.  Monies raised are used
to further our Guild in whatever way the committee feels is necessary.

My personal sample pieces are used in this same way but given as cards
for special occasions.  One group I belong to uses these cards as a
'get-well' card for members who have health problems.  Therefore, every
scrap of lace has a use.

Cheers,
Shirley T.