From: janet theaker <janettheak...@hotmail.com>
To: lace <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 3:42 pm
Subject: [lace] Vitar recommendation  for the exchanges.

I have received  some emails from  people asking if the any reconciliation
between myself and Lin   over the exchange  has Lin has posted about signing
up again this Morning.

I have sent Lin emails , But she will not communicate ,  I can only put this
down  to bad manners , Sorry I can reply to you all individually but there are
to many.

Take Care

Janet.