Hi Devon

Thank you for your comments. Have you checked your Mechlin to see if it is
English or Continental? I would be very interested to know. Regarding the
dated piece you mention. Is it Lille or Bucks Point? You can use the same
criterion as for distinguishing between English and Continental Mechlin.
Whichever it is the date will be the same. How reliable is the dealer
regarding dating? Certainly over here I have seen many strange claims made by
dealers, some not even able to classify the type of lace correctly. Yes
please, I would like to see it. I have never heard of Ning, what is it?

Blow the dust

Alex