Hello everyone

I have a special spangled midlands bobbin to raffle, passing some luck
along since I won a nice Christmas bobbin from Jean's advent calendar
competition :)
Anyone on Arachne can enter, let me know you'd like to be in the raffle by
replying to this e-mail, or send me a new message with bobbin raffle in the
subject line.
I'll do the draw after I've heard that someone has seen this message on the
digest - or if the list is quiet,  the person nearest me and the computer
on Easter Sunday will pull a name out of the hat/Easter bonnet. Just for
fun there will be 4 consolation prizes of Lace Museum laminated bookmarks.
I will mail the bobbin and bookmark prizes to anywhere, if your name is
drawn you can give me your postal address then.
Bev
--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada