One of our valued members has told me that searches can turn up more than I
think, and that changing the subject line is not really necessary.  That may
be so.   However, I still see the problem because of the way new mail is
listed in my inbox when I sign on.  Subject lines sometimes clue me what to
read right away and what to leave for a more convenient time.

I am very busy every day with large collections of laces and the library here,
plus a large property to maintain.  I do all the manual work, except mowing
and plowing snow.  Otherwise, as you've read before, I do far more than
others at 80, and am busy from morning to midnight with much time needed for
re-reading, privately answering your questions, etc.  I offered to retire
from Arachne quite some time ago, and that was met with a chorus against.  We
need others to step up to the plate.

Please indulge me with changed message subjects whenever possible, just as I
still provide you with information you might not be able to easily find
anywhere else.  And know that you can always arrange to come here to do
research in a facility unlike others - anywhere.

I indulge gmail users who do not receive my AOL mail via Arachne - by sending
a long list of members bccs.  That takes far more typing time than changing a
subject to more correctly reflect what is being shared.  If my young computer
guru had not died, I'd have him here to make a one-word address for these
gmail users.  The Senior Center is having great difficulty replacing him,
because he was a volunteer.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center