I was a programmer/designer for 42 years mostly at AT&T and Bell Labs
and I watched the bobbin lace my mother did (she was a pre-med grad) for
years - she started in 1976 - but I didn't start lace myself until a
little over 2 years ago when I found a local group and started with
them.  I was a math major in college and I also write Scottish Country
dances.  I see my love of figures and patterns (abstract algebra was my
favorite subject) as all related to each of these areas of interest.

Sue McKinnell (outside Chicago, USA)

--
Susan mckinnelll...@suedan.com          http://suedan.com

"I love cats because I enjoy my home, and little by little, they become its
visible soul"
- Jean Cocteau