The project at hand is finishing Miss Channer's Mat. I have about 5 square
inches left to do. It's been a 3 year project.
I have 2 travel pillows with narrow edgings that are ready to grab and go to
meetings and demos.
There are several projects on pillows that might get done sometime. The past
year I have spent some of my time learning to make embroidered Temari balls and
knitted lace. Plus doing major redecorating of my house with all the painting
done by myself.
My next project is a lampshade. It's been dented.  The frame is good so I plan
to replace the parchment then make a lace cover. I'll need to design the lace
to fit, so it will take some tme.
Alice in Oregon

T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network