Good morning ladies,

Thank you Sumac for remembering us for hookie aluminium bobbins and yes,
we are still in business and have some stock of these bobbins.

Nancy, if you e-mail me with your requirements I can get back to you
with postage charges.
The catalogue on the lacegumnuts site you quoted is dated 2010 but those
prices are still current.

Cheers,
Shirley T.  -  in cold, Adelaide, South Australia but then it is winter
in our part of the world.