I, for one, was thrilled to see the IOLI Bulletin being offered in digital
version.  Like most others I much prefer having a printed version, BUT, we
are in the process of downsizing to much smaller space, so I simply do not
have enough storage space for all the wonderful Bulletins.  I hope at some
point in the future the old Bulletins will be digitized, and there will be
a nice digital index of articles and patterns, so they can be searched.
However, since I am not able to do it, it is just wishful thinking.

Hopefully, we can get together at the IOLI Convention.

-Karen in sunny, warm Delaware