Thank you Jill—great vids!  When I watched the tambour episode, there was an on
screen pop-up offering to license the film.  Perhaps Devon could follow that
thread?  I too was struck by the one-handed bobbin manipulation!  Holy Cow—lots
of stitches made in a row with minimal tensioning. If I made lace like that I
would have a rat’s nest of threads PDQ.  However, no wonder it’s such a quick
method. There’s no lifting of bobbins—they just sort of roll over each other
one way, then the other. Very interesting to say the least. Sincerely, Susan
Hottle USA

Sent from my iPad