Without looking at anything except the auction page, I might buy it for a pound
or two as a novelty. (If it had been Sarah Dazeley then I would pay more
because her final murder was in my family village!) It doesn’t look authentic
at all. It is a shame that the maker couldn’t use their skills for an original
design as that would probably be more profitable.

Regards, Helen on the hot west coast of mainland Canada.