I have figured out how to go carless on our trip, much my preferred way to
travel in England.  London is always easy, and trains and buses will get us
where we want to go.  Thanks for the tip about Northampton Museum, I checked
the website and it won't reopen until the end of 2019.  But there are plenty of
other places to see.  We are going to have a wonderful time.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where we are having warm and sunny
weather.  Enjoying a cool front while it lasts.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."