You can see the colour range on the Aurifil website here:
https://www.aurifil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Aurifil-Cotton-Color-Names
-2018.pdf
<https://www.aurifil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Aurifil-Cotton-Color-Name
s-2018.pdf>

Also, what I think is really a good idea - they give you the RGB values for
each numbered colour - so if you have a graphics program you can key in the
values and see exactly what the colour is! The list of RGB values for each
colour is here:
https://www.aurifil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Aurifil-RGB-and-color-name
s.pdf
<https://www.aurifil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Aurifil-RGB-and-color-nam
es.pdf>

What is a bit annoying - I get that the shops are just trying out these
colours and don’t want to commit, but what I’ve run into is that the shop
will just order a set of one spool of each colour - so you can’t get more
than one spool from each shop. I’m hoping that if we show support for this
thread they will be encouraged to carry at least a wider selection of these
colours.

Adele

> On Aug 23, 2018, at 3:18 PM, hottl...@neo.rr.com wrote:
>
> Thanks Adele!  Color—OMG, my quilt shop only has white & neutrals. There
were several versions of white which I thought was nice. Must look into their
color range. My spool was beautifully packaged in shrink wrap. The spool seems
to be wood! A friend in BC used it & was complimentary. Why am I always the
last to know about these things?  I must get out more often.  LOL  Susan
Hottle USA